Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Fairy Tail End I_vote_lcapFairy Tail End I_voting_barFairy Tail End I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Fairy Tail End 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Fairy Tail End

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olympia

Fairy Tail End Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail End   Fairy Tail End Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail End
Page 1 of 1