Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_vote_lcapHunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_voting_barHunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_vote_lcapHunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_voting_barHunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Maker
Admin
Admin

Strength : -

Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST )   Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST ) 401650e9db7eefee9caa7ced
EARTH SPIRIT

Earth spirits are one of the small creatures that inhabit the fields in Level 1. They are more or less harmless but attacking one will encourage the rest to find and attack you. However, they can be easily overpowered once killing a few of them. The reason to this is because they become afraid of you if you kill more than three of them. Within the fields that surround the cities, they are very common. They are also a very good source of EXP for lower levels. A good source to get ready for the higher level quests in level one of the game.

Back Story:

Upon wandering off from the starting city. You stumble upon an open field. The sun is slightly setting but it is leaving a beautiful array of colors across the sky. The sunset is resting upon an open field and Earth Spirits are now more active then ever. With being more active, they are also more aggressive. They notice you are the three that see you are now making their way to attack you. With this golden chance of garnering EXP, you take this chance to harvest and feed off the minions of the field. You definitely need all the EXP you can get before you fight the Boss!

Mission Info: * Repeatable till level 3 *
Level Required: 1 ( You will not be able to do this quest past level 3)
Kill 3 Earth Spirits
Words Require: 800 words
EXP Given: 3
Back to top Go down

Hunting Quest: Kill the Earth Spirits ( FLOOR 1 AREA QUEST )
Page 1 of 1