Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_vote_lcapBattle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_voting_barBattle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_vote_lcapBattle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_voting_barBattle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Maker
Admin
Admin

Strength : -

Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf   Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 5:23 am

Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf Forest_wolf_fantasy_art_creatures_1920x1080_wall

Battle Quest Information:

This is a Battle Quest and this has no word limit. This is a quest that requires you to use your stats and battle technique to kill this creature. You should be careful as if you fail this quest, your character can die. The image above is the creature you are going to kill. This is a different kind of creature. This is a bigger creature that is not farm exp that are found in "RolePlay" quests. These are the creatures that are bigger and have the potential of killing you.

Requirements:

Level 3

Must complete Personal Hunt 1 & 2

Animal Information:

200 Health
Attack moves:

Quest Information:

There are powerful creatures out in floor one. As a player, you need to level up as quickly as possible. You need to gather as much exp as you can, however the simple quests are not enough exp for you to level up. You need something to more, something with a bigger cash out, something that makes your blood "boil". There are bigger monsters out there on floor one that give bigger pay outs but you know that they can kill you. This is your one chance to put your skills to the test. Time to collect that cash crop.

Rewards:( Can only complete Once )

Killing the Creature: 45 exp
Back to top Go down

Battle Quest, Floor 1, Rank E, Personal Hunt Final, Giant Timber Wolf
Page 1 of 1