Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_vote_lcapIt's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_voting_barIt's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_vote_lcapIt's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_voting_barIt's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Ashe
Admin
Admin
Lady Ashe

Strength : - 15

It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Empty
PostSubject: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 9:48 am

Voices...

All she could hear was voices.

Her eyes scanned around, peering into the faces that held the horror of reality.
Ashlynne looked into the mirror she held in her hand, the gift from the Game Maker Akahiko...
It was her face she saw, not a created avatar, and it held the same fate that everyone else faced. Death.

Whispers soon turned into screams, people began to panic. For they all heard the truth, they all experienced the same. The troubling toll of the bell, the forced teleport, and the announcement.
Part of her wanted to fall to her knees and cry, but she stood as tall as ever. She lived alone in her house, no one would discover her tragedy. She only had a limited amount of time to live.

That was what kept her sane, the thought that she was going to die no matter what, and her last memories would be of this moment.
Certainly she would not fill them with panic, horror and guilt. She had to live in this moment, to provide for those she could.
There was no chance she was going to make it out of this alive, but she would certainly make sure others don't have to deal with that. Ashe dropped the mirror, and clenched her fist up tight.
She knew what she had to do; be strong. Not only mentally but physically.

Her mouth felt dry as she solemnly turned to walk away from the town center. She had to think fast, act fast. And her mind was set on leaving this area, to head to the next village, and hopefully make it farther than she thought.
Back to top Go down
https://sword-art-online-rp.rpg-board.net
Defalt
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Defalt

Strength : -35

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 6:18 pm

Was this a joke? It had a to be a sick joke. Though, he knew it was not a joke. The log out button was removed and he was stuck in this game. He glared at the spot the gamemaster had appeared before everyone. The silence. That cold silence, even if it had lasted only for a few moments. That silence felt like agony to him. The sound started out as a weak whimper then exploded into a full force panic. He didn't freak, he didn't yell, he didn't panic. He stood in that very spot and did nothing. His eyes scanned everyone before him and he noticed one person who had the right idea.

Leave.

He wasn't going to leave to follow her. He was going to leave for the next town. He needed to level up as quickly as possible and take care of the first floor boss. He moved through the crowd with easy. Like a bullshark in the river. His hands rested in his side pockets as he exited the crowd of people. He was now 20 feet away from her but he was keeping his distance from her. It only dawned to him as he could tell from her stride of steps that she was as distraught as the rest. Her pacing was slow and she seemed to be stuck at thought. He picked up his pace to his normal walking speed.

With a few flicks of his fingers, he brought up the floor map. Placed a few markers on the map and closed it. He made a few more flicks and opened settings. He then turned on his markers so that he could see them without bringing up the settings. The closest one was 834 Meters. He walked past her but didnt say a word to her. Just a simple glance at her was all he gave. It only lasted a few seconds but he looked away and turned down an alleyway that was a short cut towards the exit of the city.
Back to top Go down
Lance Knighthunter
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Lance Knighthunter

Strength : -50

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 pm

To many things were happening all at once... The chaos... the screaming. So many helpless people with nothing to ride on but the hope that this was all some demented joke. But Lance knew a joke when he saw one and this was not it. He clenched his fist and looked around "I have to go somewhere..." he muttered as he nodded and shook his head. He decided to look into the mirror he got from the game maker and his eyes widened when he saw himself looking back at him. This was nothing close to his avatar. He closed his eyes and placed the mirror into his pocket "I will find a way out of this..." he looked around at his surrounding "Exit..." he muttered as he brought up the map and pinpointed its location. With a flick of his finger the map closed as he made his way towards the exit of the beginnings.

He passed by two people who also seemed to be making their way out of the town. He slowly glanced at them before stopping "Its not safe to be walking around here... This is unknown lands... you never know whats out there..." he said as he turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Strength : -5

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 3:35 pm

Yoshi starts to laugh slightly at the game masters news at first, thinking it was some sort of day one special event and that he had lucked out buying the game on the release date, but he looks at the crowds reaction, the missing logout button, the all too familiar face in his mirror and his mood quickly makes a 180.

"What the hell type of game is this!? You cant just keep us here.....Its not fair..."

His outburst of rage slowly turned into whispers of despair as he dropped to his knees realizing the game master has the capabilities of frying his brain on the spot. He starts muttering to himself, saying that the maids know not to disturb me during my game time and that they will eventually see this on the news, so he was safe for now.

He lifts his head up to scan the crowd for someone who might know what they are doing in this game because his choice of a build is not suited for solo players , but nearly everyone who hasn't already left look just as helpless as he does. So he begins to sprint towards the exit, knocking down a couple of other players on his way to the closest hunting ground to level up and make himself more valuable as a party member.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ashe
Admin
Admin
Lady Ashe

Strength : - 15

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Uncertainty.
Her resting face slowly turned into a scowl as she realized the odds placed against her. She was never one for solo play, she wouldn't develop fast enough, and she placed too much comfort in another to be able to defeat a monster alone. She could not play this way, not now, not in the beginning. She was too weak.

Ashe looked back to see others moving around her. A man briskly passing her and sending her back a look. Her eyes widened, it wasn't that she recognized him, but recognized his expression. It was determination, focus. She longed for that look, to have the certainty he did. Her will was strong, but not dominating.

Its not safe to be walking around here... This is unknown lands... you never know whats out there... ." There was truth in those words. And after lowering her eyes she made a decision.
Ashe stopped in her tracks and turned to face all in her vicinity. " We all know that we can't beat this alone. This feeling of loneliness, of already losing. Well it's possible to beat it. If only we can come together. "

Back to top Go down
https://sword-art-online-rp.rpg-board.net
Defalt
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Defalt

Strength : -35

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am

As he watched her, he could see it. Fear. Just like everyone else. He became annoyed at the site of such an emotion. What he felt was different than everyone else. There was anger, rage, fear, sorrow, among the people of this game. He felt focus, determination, and the strong feeling of will. He looked away from the girl as he walked by her. He knew what he had to do and he knew what missions he had to do. This game was not going to kill him and he sure wasn't going to let anyone else try and kill him. He turned to the girls left and walked down an alley way.

He had no interest in talking to her but he could still hear her and he also heard someone else. A younger man but he told everyone of how dangerous this was, unsafe lands, and the unknown. How irritating, he was not like the new players in this game. He was no noob. He stopped as he glanced behind him as he looked back at the women talking to the few intelligent players who left the starting area. He then listened to what the girl was now saying to the rest of the group.

" We all know that we can't beat this alone. This feeling of loneliness, of already losing. Well it's possible to beat it. If only we can come together.

" Speak for yourself"

That was all he added in to the discussion. He turned and walked away. He had to get to the outlands or the meadows. He had to get the few easy quests out of the way. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked at a normal pace. He was in no hurry as he expected people to just pick the town clean. He had to get to the next town as soon as possible. This was not up for debate and he was not here to make friends. He was here to beat the game and survive. If he had to kill people to do it, he would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread   It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Page 1 of 1