Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Campaign Information and Rewards I_vote_lcapCampaign Information and Rewards I_voting_barCampaign Information and Rewards I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Campaign Information and Rewards I_vote_lcapCampaign Information and Rewards I_voting_barCampaign Information and Rewards I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Campaign Information and Rewards 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Campaign Information and Rewards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Maker
Admin
Admin

Strength : -

Campaign Information and Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Information and Rewards   Campaign Information and Rewards Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Everyone has their one styles of RP. With Sword Art Online, there are different styles of RP. There are people who prefer Solo Play. There are other people who don't like Soloing but don't like large Guilds. These people are Clan Players. Last but not least there are people who dont like Solo play or Clan Play, they like Guild Play. Each style of play has their own respected Campaign and each Campaign can be completed with earning EXP drop, notoriety , and legendary items.

Play Style Campaigns:

Solo Players:

These players are the mercenaries of the SAO universe. They prefer to do things on their own. Hunting, killing, quest completing, and even soloing bosses. There is a campaign that is meant for them to build up their talents as solo players and their notoriety. They will have their own ranking system to compete with other solo players.

Clan Players:

These are players that are in groups of 10. They are a small tight group that rely on each other to complete objectives. Clans have the abilities to attack Group Quests, Event Bosses, and Floor Bosses with medium Difficulty. They have a  much easier time beating these quests than Solo Players. There is a campaign built for them to create a recognition for their clan. To become either the feared or the respected clan that they wanted to be. Rewards will be dropped accordingly for them. You will be competing against other Clans and Guilds.

Guild Players:

These are the players that will build the backbone of the game. Large amounts of people will create two kinds of Guilds. They will either create Evil or Good Guilds. Each Guild once created will be able to begin Campaigns. Each will effect on the item drops and EXP drops. This will also increase your ranking amount other Guilds and Clans. You will fight to see who is the best Clan or Guild.

Solo Player Ranking Rewards:

Clan & Guild Ranking Rewards:
Back to top Go down

Campaign Information and Rewards
Page 1 of 1