Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_vote_lcapFloor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_voting_barFloor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_vote_lcapFloor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_voting_barFloor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Maker
Admin
Admin

Strength : -

Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Empty
PostSubject: Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )   Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am

Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 ) Feature69_ram_Gang
Goblin Warband

Quest Information:

Level 6 Required: ( level 8 if solo player )
Words Required: 1,500 ( If Solo Player ) or ( 6 Pages of RP for Group )
Reward: 30 EXP for each player & 50 EXP For Solo Players, ( Ranked Players get a 25% increase )

Quest Back Story:

The new floor has its own issues. These issues are Goblins. These aren't your easy Mud Goblins in floor 1. These are Goblins that work together and have sort of a strategy. At times they would even strap explosives to themselves to cause havoc and fear tactics. Within the first town of Urbus. They trade back and forward with another town called Marome. The trade route keeps getting attacked by these pesky Goblins.

You and a group of players must stop this from continuing. The other players and NPC's are counting on you. If these attacks keep up, there wont be a trade market and items for players to buy. KILL THOSE GOBLINS !!!
Back to top Go down

Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Page 1 of 1