Sword Art Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep in the world of Aincrad, players not only have the power of swords with them, but magic, and other special abilities.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Current Staff
Kari
Owner
staff name
Co-Owner
staff name
app mod
staff name
ad mod
Latest topics
» Sword Art Online World : A SAO fansite!
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 1:05 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail End
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm by Guest

» Lord Draciel (WIP)
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm by Lord Draciel

» Floor 2, Battle Quest, Goblins Series Part 4, ( Kills the Goblin King ) ( Group 4 )
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:32 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, Goblin Series Part 3, Seige of the Goblin Fort ( Group 4 )
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:22 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series Part 2, Cut out the Raid Parties, ( Group 3 )
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:12 am by Game Maker

» Floor 2, The Goblin Series, Open the Caravan Trade route, ( Group 4 )
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am by Game Maker

» It's Called The Town of Beginnings For A Reason ~ Opening Thread
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 8:00 am by Defalt

» Yoshi's Starting Sitar
Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 11:10 pm by Yoshi

Character Ranking

Character Ranking
Best Solo Players: N/A
Best Guild of the Site: N/A
Best Clan of the Site: N/A

Top posters
Lady Ashe
Character Application, Howard Phillips I_vote_lcapCharacter Application, Howard Phillips I_voting_barCharacter Application, Howard Phillips I_vote_rcap 
Defalt
Character Application, Howard Phillips I_vote_lcapCharacter Application, Howard Phillips I_voting_barCharacter Application, Howard Phillips I_vote_rcap 
Lord Draciel
Game Maker
Yoshi
Kyoni
Lance Knighthunter
Miss Lyra
Lonewolf
Corbert
Affiliates

Character Application, Howard Phillips 24f6a22d-72a3-4f3d-b459-7018e3443fe0_zps41464850

Character Application, Howard Phillips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Howard Phillips

Strength : -

Character Application, Howard Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Character Application, Howard Phillips   Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:35 pm

Character Application, Howard Phillips JZx1Qtz
Character Application, Howard Phillips *Insert FC Image URL Here
Howard Phillips

Face Claim: Sorry I looked up face claim and all that came up was celebrity stuff, if you can define it i'll gladly fill this part in

Username: Howard Phillips

Player IRL Name: Howard Phillips

Birthday: 24 of December

Sexuality: Strait

Personality:

A chilled and bitter disposition, passive hate for everyone and everything around him has left him alone in life, the wars he fought as mercenary were over with the US pulling out finally so he thought he might settle down somewhere and try his hand at this 'civilian' life thing.

Some nights sleepless others full of nightmares, he often woke his neighbors with his screaming, he wasn't able to get a service dog since he was never technically fighting as member of the US Military. He used to live alone, hiding in the ruins of memories fighting personal wars without a cause, spending dreams sniping endless hoards of enemies. Hailed as a Warrior but then the war was over. Haunted by the hollow eyes of those that he killed he could never truly find peace anywhere

One of his few friends, also retired, recommended a new video game coming out. something about the first VRMMORPG whatever the hell that meant, his friend took a while to convince him, until that is he mentioned PVP, in this game he thought he'd be able to let his angers loose on unsuspecting players without real consequences.

While inside the game he could move his arms, his legs, better than in real life. They had remade his body, one without the scars and nerve damage, their mistake. He had noticed a distinct lack of firearms, the things he has been using the last 20 years to end his fellow man. Instead he had gone with what he had seen in movies the classic sword.

His first impressions of the game were nothing he had expected, as he hadn't played a video game since the NES, real looking faces, real looking stone it even felt real, his hands were warm against the cold stone, he wondered is the pain real? He swung at the wall, sudden and unreal pain. He took note of it, he might be weaker than he originally thought he would be, he might be able to use that.

(Breaking the narrative 4th wall here)
His experience in fighting has left him nearly unable to form friendships and connections.
Under solid and strong leadership he follows orders to the letter.
He also has had to order troops, sometimes to their deaths, he expects nothing short of total loyalty from anyone under his command.

Description: An old and hardened body he stands at an intimidating 6'5, likely due to all the nun's at his childhood orphanage constantly hitting him with a ruler telling him to keep his back strait, his skin consists of tanned forearms and shoulders while his torso is unhealthily pale along with burn marks across his back, made from almost just bone and muscle he's very fit for his age a side effect of the profession. A single brown right eye paired with an almost blind dead grey eye, his hair is almost silver grey but it has slivers of brown, his clothing often consists of either basket ball shorts and a tee shirt, or camouflage cargo pants with a black longsleeve and thick leather gloves.

[*The silence nighttime often brings, a few days of explosions and death can leave you wanting a little peace and quiet]

[*Being able to see long distances, these kinds of vantage points are excellent for spying and other information gathering type things]

[*Being alone, he can sometimes get lost in his own thoughts and having other people around can bring him out of it.]

Dislikes:

[*Not having information, not having Intel on a mission or location can and has gotten people killed he likes living]

[*Dealing with newbies, inexperience is just an excuse or laziness to him]

[*Shittalkers, not many people have gone through what he has and lived to tell about it, disrespect is something he just can't tolerate]

Motivations:

[*These are just a bunch of snot-nose kids, he's seen things that would make them cry out of their anus, no one is going to get the better of him]

[*Fighting and living has been his life, using a sword or whatever is just an up close and personal version]

[*This 'game' of theirs is a whole lot of fun]

Fears:

[*He fears his recently cured night terrors returning]

[*He fears being killed in an dishonest or otherwise indirect way]

[*He fears Elfs, the little shits are always up to something]

Game Details:
Combat Class: Swords Man
Starter Weapon: Two Handed Sword(not sure if i read that right?)
Starting Alignment: if at all possible I'd like to start as chaotic neutral
Starting Level: Level 1
Back to top Go down
http://NorthernCaster@aol.com
Defalt
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Defalt

Strength : -35

Character Application, Howard Phillips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Application, Howard Phillips   Character Application, Howard Phillips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Approved,

Once you have time, go make a character Stat sheet.

Link:
https://sword-art-online-rp.rpg-board.net/t45-stats-creation-template
Back to top Go down

Character Application, Howard Phillips
Page 1 of 1